Thursday, April 10, 2008
OK so I am pathetic
I have been noticing that everyone has a link to my blog which is basically non extistent. I finally decided that I should do something about it, but I have been unsuccessful in logging on. FINALLY Lisa came over and helped me, it is about time, I have been begging her to help, but she just laughs in my face and tells me to figure it out. I am thinking I should find another friend, what do you think? HA actually she keeps threatening that she is going to hack into my account and update ya'll about our lives because I won't. Then she tells me she is going to post a really bad picture of me wakeboarding last summer where I was wearing no board shorts over my bathing suit, that would have been scary to say the least. Just imagine, pasty white large thighs, EWWWW!!!! SO i am finally back, not that I was ever here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! It's gets easier as you go along- really. So I was hoping to take a trip to California over Jefferson's Spring break, but, alas, it will not happen. Jackson's trip to the hospital took up all of the extra money that I thought we'd have for a trip (and probably then some). Jefferson is super excited about seeing the cousins in June.
You just wait, I might post that picture anyway. You never know what I might do, especially since I know your password. HA HA HA!!!!
Post a Comment