Peterson 8

Peterson 8
This is us

Saturday, April 26, 2008

HIJACKED - Cute boys!

It's Lisa again. I'll really try not to make a habit of this, but I got the cutest picture the other day and just had to post it. I love taking pictures of Connor. Most babies shy away from the camera, but not him. Just point one at him and his face lights up. It's adorable and makes taking pictures of him super easy.

The other day I put on Baby Einstein for the boys to watch before I took Brayden to school. They all got up on the couch and settled in. It takes Connor a little bit longer to get up there. As soon as he got up he snuggled up next to Brayden all ready to watch. I couldn't help it. They looked so cute. Once again that face lit up for me to get the shot.


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

So cute! Your boys have the most handsome faces. Thanks for letting us hang out yesterday...we had a great time!

Brooke said...

They are sooo cute...good pic Lisa