Monday, July 21, 2008
Shayla, this one's for you
As I stated before, Maryn is a percussionist in her school band. The director had her playing 4 different instruments the night of the spring concert, bass drum, snare drum, mallets(xylophone like), and the cow bell. Shayla, you would have been proud, a tear might have even fallen from your eye as your niece played that cow bell like a pro. HAHAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So if she goes to Ricks (I mean BYU-ID) she can become an R.A. in the dorms and ring the cow bell! Always a favorite. I can't imagine why I only survived one semester in the dorms!
You go Maryn!!! Love ya loads, and wish I could have been there to see it. Maybe we could but together a band of cowbell players ONLY. (we'd rock that!!!)
Think of us as we get blown away by a hurricane tomorrow : )
Good Job Maryn!
What a talented girl!
Hope you all are doing great.
I'm feeling like I'm not special since I haven't had a cow bell concert. What's up with that???!!!!! :)
Post a Comment