This is my family minus Seth, Shayla, Ian, and Katie. We decided to go to Snow Canyon for a day of exploring. I remember going here when I was a kid with Nana and Poppa. I remember that there was a hill that pooped out round rocks. I don't know why they do it, but they do. I was amazed that we found it. It was not too steep that the little ones couldn't walk up it. I really liked this family picture. Pretty good for 18 people.
This is Nathan, Jennifer, Jefferson, Jackson, and Mason. Nathan is my brother just younger than me.
Here we are.

This is us in the butt crack of the mountain that poops rocks. HA
1 comment:
I like that big family pic too. You all look really good. And you all make fun of my fascination with the floating port-a-potties - you like pooping rocks. You're weird too!!! :)
Post a Comment