Peterson 8

Peterson 8
This is us

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

January Happenings



I am going to do quick updates to try and catch up.  Not much happened in January that was photo worthy and at this point, I can't remember anything other than my birthday.  That is always fun.  So according to my pictures, we planted trees in my backyard in January.  Mackenzie is always a big help when I do any projects. 

This picture is proof of why you don't put dish detergent in the dishwasher.  I think it was Maryn or Blake who did this.  I walked by the dishwasher and noticed some water leaking from the bottom.  No big deal, if I don't make sure the gasket is in perfectly sometimes this happens.  A few minutes later, I see suds.... Oh shoot, this is a big deal.  When I open it, this is what I saw.  So funny.  It took forever to get it out, I just kept washing and washing the load.  Finally I took the dishes out and then the racks and hosed them off outside. 

No comments: