My goal for blogging is failing. I don't completely blame this on myself, blogger has to share some of the blame. I have tried 5 times to upload pictures and they never upload. With todays technology, it should be WAY easier. So I updated blogger and supposedly the photo uploads should go easier, so I will try it. This is just a test, if it goes well, I will blog more, I solemnly swear it........Well it went a little better so I will give it a try with more pictures at once. For now, here you go. This is a picture I took of Justin and the girls during our Christmas card photo shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! You're back! And you can update the format of blogger you use. The updated version allows you to upload multiple pictures at a time, and doesn't post them in reverse order. Sooo much better.
Woohoo! I'm so excited that you're giving it another try! Can't wait to hear what you and your family have been up to! :)
Post a Comment