Peterson 8

Peterson 8
This is us

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Pool Fence and Trampoline fun!

When we first moved into this house, the pool was not fenced.  About 3 weeks after we moved in, we hosted our annual Halloween party.  There were going to be over 80 people there, and most of them would be children.  Justin didn't seem to be concerned about that and disagreed with me over the need for a pool fence.  I went to Home Depot and bought garden stakes and a wire fence to use as a temporary boundary.  That has been the fence we have kept since then.  The kids have mashed it down in places to get over it so it really was only a boundary for babies.  That changed when one day I turned around to see Mackenzie kneeling on the top of it trying to reach her baby doll she dropped over the fence.  I told Justin it was no longer about the money, it was about whether or not we wanted a daughter.  So Dan, Justin, Ryan, and Dennis began digging out post holes and building the fence.  Here is the beginnings of it.


Jacob Miller has gotten pretty good at doing flips, I managed to catch him in the middle of one.

Ethan Miller loves to bounce on the trampoline as well.  I like to lock him and Mackenzie in it and make it a large playpen.

She has wild hair here because of the trampoline, but her hair is usually wild.  She never lets me put bows in her hair to keep it out of her face.

No comments: