This is Mackenzie, the love of our lives. She is an awesome baby, and we love, love, love having her around. She has been one of our best and happiest babies. She is now 7 months old, and our family is complete. I will tell more of her birth story and all that stuff later, I just wanted to see if I could still figure out how to post pictures, blogger is still slow as ever, and I don't know if I can figure out how to post more than 4 photos at a time. Jen, you are the genius at that, maybe you can give me a tutorial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
look, you updated, and I'm reading! So are you talking to me? I also need to get back to blogging. Now that we have a new camera that lets me see what I'm taking a picture of, I don't really have an excuse.
She is so cute! Thanks for updating I am also trying to keep some kind of update schedule for our blog :)
Post a Comment