Peterson 8

Peterson 8
This is us

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Is anyone there?

I keep checking back to my blog to see if Lisa has updated it yet. She hasn't. I am thinking about dropping her as a friend. I mean come on, it has been over a year already. You would too. I have decided that I would begin blogging again. I am sure that no one even cares any more except Shannon, and I know this only because she told me she checks. So Shannon, you get rewarded. Mostly because my computer remembers my log in credentials still, I do not. I also decided that since I don't journal any more *gasp*, I need to have some sort of record of my life. You would think that having a baby in the past year would have made it here. NOPE, not even a mention of the pregnancy even. I stink. Here is my commitment, I will blog at least one time each week. I need to catch up. I can't always promise pictures because we have 3 different computers that hold this years pictures, and some don't talk to the internet any more. I am technically challenged in trying to get the said photos off. The other computer that has pictures doesn't know my log in credentials, so when I get that info from Lisa, because she remembers, I will post from that computer. So if any one cares, I am back.

4 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Whoo Hooo!!! It's about time! Can't wait to hear what you and your family have been up to!

Dizniemom said...

I care. Been checking for an update for months. Good to see you again.

Merrimom said...

Me too, me too! I care! Oh ya, you may not even remember me. It's been several years since we moved away. I love the family picture.

The Hyer Family said...

We care! We care! And thanks for the shout out! I'm glad I could be of service! My Google Reader is happy to have you back...