Just keep swimming. Like I said, too many people that day, so our photos are not great.
The next day, we went to Hollywood and hit the Ripley's Believe it or Not!, Guiness Book of World Records Museum, and the Wax Museum. The Ripley's museum was really cool. Lots to see and learn about. Even Mackenzie was entertained with the things to see. Here she is hugging Tiny Tim. She just kept hugging him. I guess it was because he was her size.
This mural is made entirely with Rubik's cubes.
These Star Wars characters are made of car parts.
Very realistic.
The Guiness Museum would have been lots better without Mackenzie. She was driving me nuts by this point. Here is Conner in one of the largest men displays. It was the only picture I got here.
We went across the street to the Wax Museum. Thankfully it was not crowded, so we could get through it quickly. The lens on my camera made it look like we were looking at Jack Sparrow through a telescope.
I made Maryn take this picture. If you can't tell, it is Bella and Edward Cullen. We decided that the figures really were not great likenesses.
Here are the boys and an ancient Indiana Jones.
Not a good Adam Sandler at all, but a cute girl.
The boys loved Men in Black.
Not a good Leo either.
Cute girl again.
Brayden had no idea what this movie was, but I had him sit there anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment